Need a copy

Please remember that your financial security is a major concern for us. We do not release or disclose ANY information or copies to ANYONE other than you. This includes your parents, your children, and banks. If you need copies of your tax return or W2 forms given to ANYONE, you yourself must obtain these items from our office. We can not give them to anyone else. We are not trying to make your life difficult, just protect you from risk. We can e-mail you a pdf of your tax return, only if you have given us your e-address earlier or call us at 718-998-3106. If you have moved, we can not mail to your new address until you have given us a Change of Address notice. If you are moving, please contact us at and let us know. Due to the increased costs of doing business in NYC, there is an additional fee for copies of back year returns.